[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 01:39:35 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Oct 26

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:  55     23
   20:
-------------------
Total:  55     23  Total Score = 13,570

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

When rate on 40M slowed, I changed to 80M to get a few more QSOs and mults only
to be reminded when the amp wouldn't load that I had shortened the 80M antenna
for the SSB DX Contest this week and hadn't lengthened it back yet. So, went
back to 40 and was blessed with a few new mults there, including EA4GNZ a QRP
station in Spain who didn't know about SST, but could send his name and I knew
his QTH was in ESP.  Nice to get some new ops and a lot of old friends. Thanks
for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.