[3830] CQWW SSB NC0B SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NC0B SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 01:56:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NC0B
Operator(s): ROB
Station: NC0B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ault
Operating Time (hrs): 25.5

  160:    3     2        2
   80:    7     2        2
   40:   48    16       21
   20:  160    26       56
   15:  257    27       49
   10:   77     8        8
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

10m was a pleasant surprise considering two weekends ago the band was completely
dead for the 10-10 sprint.  I spent as much time on 15m as possible, while I
worked no DX on 160 or 80 meters at all, unlike last year. 10m stayed open much
later in the afternoon that expected. There were quite a few stations with
distorted audio that sounded like RF in the microphone circuit on 10 and 15
meters. Likewise there were some very wide signals as heard and seen on direct
sampling band scopes. The rules say a run station must give their call at least
every three contacts, which was woefully ignored by some stations. It would be
helpful if stations calling CQ would give their call clearly. I gave up working
several stations as their call was unintelligible.