[3830] CQWW SSB OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:57:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: OL3R
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OK1VWK

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: JO70
Operating Time (hrs): 21:54

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  510
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Decided to take part of 20m IH9 setup and tried to run it from home location.
Limited mults and terrible signal propagation due to Covid and Sun activity. 95%
contats in S&P mode. My Run trials ended after couple of minutes usualy with
no answer. Aurora prepared for my category real NO openings EU to NA in both
days. Conds on 20 went down with gray-line and came-up during night. Too late
for serious LP operation. Over day period usualy only TOP class stations like
KC1XX, W3LPL, etc sounded on the air. Heard only ZF1A from zone 8. No Caribeans
here. Result is good info for me to know QTH and personal limits.

RIG+ANT:
FT1000MP + rotated 2el Moxon beam 10m up

CU in next time...