[3830] CQWW SSB VR2XAN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VR2XAN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 11:03:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VR2XAN
Operator(s): VR2XAN
Station: VR2XAN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:    7     3        4
   80:  133    16       32
   40:  409    20       61
   20: 1012    34       80
   15: 1314    30       94
   10:  141    15       17
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Excellent propagation on 15 meters at the starting of the contest and a very
nice opening to the US on 20 meters the second day.

Unfortunately very bad propagation on 40 and 80 meters.
On 40 meters I missed 19 countries and 6 zones if compared with last year's
result.

The propagation on higher bands was more favorable with Southern Europe than
North Europe. Only a very few G stations. Almost no QSO with GM, GU, GD, and no
QSO with EI.

Sometimes I had very good pileups with YB stations on 40 meters and also in the
other bands (I worked in total 262 stations from YB).

No QSO with zones 2, 7, 9, 24, 36, and 40.
No QSO with zone 5 on 15 and 40 meters.
KP3MM from zone 8 called me on 20 meters just a few minutes before the end of
the contest.

Thanks to RL3A and JA7ZFN for the QSO on 6 bands.
I worked 12 stations on 5 bands.

See you during the CQWW CW.
Best 73
Alberto