[3830] CQWW SSB OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:34:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA OH1TM
Station: OH1AF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pori
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  100     5       30
   80:  615    16       66
   40: 1123    29       88
   20: 1405    37      108
   15: 1096    27       96
   10:  788    10       50
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Aurora aurora, lack of DX but boring it was not!
Laid back two men M/S operation at OH1F. Usually another op was running pileup
and another one was eating or sleeping (brief 10-15min power snaps) and
occasionally working a multiplier or two.

On Friday we expected a long and difficult Aurora weekend, who could guess that
we will work almost 2000 qsos on 15m and 10m? DX openings were short and few:
only 15m produced good but short run on Sunday evening to NA. Never worked any
USA/VE on 10m or JA on 160/80/15/10m.

But 15m and 10m had the best EU openings ever on Sunday! Hours and hours of
steady stream of DLs and PAs etc. OH1NOA worked 323 qsos in 77 minutes on 10m
and OH1TM continued on 15m with well over 200q rate!

The result score-wise is quite poor but 5127 qsos is our new club record for
"one TX" class.

2xFT-1000MP, 2xPA

160m inv Vee
80m GP