[3830] CQWW SSB W4SSF SO(A)AB Rookie LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 1stanswanson@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4SSF SO(A)AB Rookie LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 13:29:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W4SSF
Operator(s): W4SSF
Station: W4SSF

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: Rookie
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 16:45

  160:
   80:    1     1        1
   40:   25     7        9
   20:   50    11       22
   15:   73    17       40
   10:    4     4        4
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Wow! This was another learning process with problems right out of the gate. Both
getting the logger working right and making some QSO'S in the wrong frequency
range out of the general class. Evidently I didn't enter a few contacts because
folks said I had already worked them but I couldn't find them in my log and I
also deleted 2 contacts when I realized I was in the wrong class.
My head hurts from all the noise but I had fun and was able to walk my son with
his fist big contest to be able for him to make his first overseas contact.
Radios were blasting and telephones were ringing (He lives in IL.). Plus a few
messages from my Elmer Juan. Great weekend with lessons learned and hopefully
Juan can get me going with n1mm logger in the future so that I can see when I'm
not in the right frequency range lol.
Stan
W4SSF