[3830] CQWW SSB G4BUO SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@g4buo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB G4BUO SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:42:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Hertfordshire, UK
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  108     5       31
   80:  326     8       43
   40:  204    12       47
   20:  294    17       55
   15:  507    14       49
   10:  112     6       25
------------------------------
Total: 1551    62      250  Total Score = 779,688

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Multi-multi operation from M6T was not going to be possible this year, but like
many of the team I could not miss the contest altogether. I only have wire
antennas at home at present, but decided to give the Classic overlay a go. I set
a target of 1500 which was looking impossible on Sunday morning, but 15m and 10m
came to the rescue and I had my three best hourly rates of the contest.

Great to work so many friends, notably Jeff VY2ZM on all six bands. Generally I
worked very little DX to the east, though VU2ZMK called me late on 20m on Sunday
for a welcome double mult just before I hit the 24 hour limit of the Classic
overlay.

Elecraft K3, HF Gemini amplifier
66ft doublet up 32ft, fed as tee on 80 and 160
20m delta loop, top at 30ft
Win-Test

Dave G4BUO