[3830] CQWW SSB KC4TEO SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KC4TEO SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 23:51:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KC4TEO
Operator(s): KC4TEO
Station: KC4TEO

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Madison, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   18     7       10
   40:   43    13       18
   20:  114    16       43
   15:  125    16       35
   10:    4     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Enjoyed hearing from so many people around the world.  I prefer CW, but the
different voices and good manners of most of the participants is something which
doesn't come through except on phone.  The high point for me was hearing a CR
(Portual) operator asking a stateside guy about how he was holding up with the
covid virus, saying that we are all going to beat it but adding humor by saying
that until that point he was hiding under his bed with the lights out!

I swear that by next year I'll have a voice keyer and an amplifier!