[3830] CQWW SSB C4W(5B4WN) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB C4W(5B4WN) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 15:47:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: C4W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: C4W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Nicosia
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Remote Operation

  160:   23     6       18
   80:  152     9       39
   40: 1035    18       74
   20: 1303    22       68
   15:  729    27       84
   10:   29     8       15
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I generally enjoy CQ WW SSB. Usually huge amount of activity and lots of fun. I
am slowly trying to rebuild my station in 5B and I enjoy the technical
challenges and their solutions and I am pleased to say that I am slowly
improving the setup. With the exception of losing the antenna on 80m on Sunday
everything else worked really and much better than before. I operated the entire
contest with an ipad and it was great fun. I never got big rates and my best
hour was only 200. 10m was poor but 15m on Sunday opened up really well... hope
this is a sign of sunspot recovery.

Some amazing scores have been posted and many congratulations to those amazing
operators and their stations. Many thanks to all those who called me.  Looking
forward to the CW leg as well as next year's contest...