[3830] CQWW SSB HI3T SOSB40 Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HI3T SOSB40 Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:29:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3T
Station: HI3T

Class: SOSB40 LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: La Sincretica
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:  929    18       64
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all the contestants,
Just 14 days before the contest, I went through surgery and I don't know if it
was worse to be in bed than to try the station a bit. The rest of my family
didn't like the idea but there is no better pain medicine than the intensity of
the pile up.
It is almost impossible to achieve and maintain a frequency with a dipole at low
height and 100 watts , but Thank God I was able to complete the contest not as I
would have liked but ...
Congratulations to the winners and I hope to be in better condition for the next
one.

73's
Ted HI3T
La Sincrética Puerto Plata