[3830] CQWW SSB VA3MW M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@portcredit.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA3MW M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 00:57:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VA3MW
Operator(s): VA3MW VA3CW
Station: VA3MW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bobcaygeon, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:  103     5        4
   80:  301    14       28
   40:  426   860       15
   20:  171    17       50
   15:  197    20       58
   10:    2     1        1
------------------------------
Total: 1200    72      168  Total Score = 629,520

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

We were seriously delayed for a bunch of hours due to the Thunderstorm that
parked overhead right at 0000Z Saturday.  It could not have been timed better.
VA3MW was local to the radios and VA3PC was remote in Toronto via FlexRadio's
SmartLink connection.  He was also able to see and control the GPXL Amp and the
403A 2x8 antenna switch at the same time.  We need to improve our multiplier
count as that would have seriously improved our score.  Thanks for all the Q's.