[3830] CQWW SSB AJ6T SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aj6t@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AJ6T SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 00:50:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 12:24

  160:   18     6        6
   80:   43    14       24
   40:   33    10       13
   20:    2     2        2
   15:   14    10       12
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My effort was mostly to look for new band-countries on 160 and 75 meters rather
than trying to make a big score.  Only one new band-country was worked, FY5KE on
topband.  A71AM on 40 would have been another new one, but I could not crack the
pileup with 100 watts and dipole.  I installed new wire verticals for 160 and 80
especially for this contest, and they worked well. I was pleased to work quite a
few Europeans on 75 meters.  It was nice to see some good propagation on 15 and
10, but I was concentrating on the lower bands. Rig and antennas:
  160 K3 T-vertical
   80 K3 T-vertical
40-10 K3 OCF dipole