[3830] CQWW SSB IR4M(IK4MGP) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR4M(IK4MGP) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 07:45:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): IK4MGP
Station: IR4M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Radios: SO2R

  160:  242    11       53
   80:  468    18       74
   40: 1713    33      108
   20: 1529    34      109
   15:  911    32       99
   10:  173    15       50
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, this year we decided to not participate as MS like we
did for many years, last CQWW SSB as SO was made back in 2006!

Conditions were not at best, and Saturday rained all day, with lot or QRN.
No JA on 15m, luckily 10m had some hours of e-sporadic, with few NA worked.

When rain QRN finally stopped on Sunday, I noticed that the noise of a 20KV
power line nearby which was fixed a few months back by the electric company has
returned!
It's exactly beaming North America, so that's very bad news!

Thanks to E7DX, 9A5Y and EA2W for being on cqcontest making it more fun.

Thank you for all QSOs,
                                Fulvio IK4MGP / IR4M