[3830] CQWW SSB NH6P(KU1CW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku1cw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NH6P(KU1CW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 05:36:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NH6P
Operator(s): KU1CW
Station: KH6YY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   30     4        3
   80:  265    19       23
   40: 1412    29       50
   20: 1488    26       52
   15: 1363    27       42
   10:   75    11       10
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

With COVID and MM out of the picture in 2020 I was able to get Alex's permission
(with all of the precautions and Hawaii regulations/procedures) to use the
station for the solo run. I actually needed Oceania to complete my CQWW from all
habitable continents - EU, NA, SA, AF and now OC! Thanks, Alex!

 Oceania is a bit different... especially during low sun activity and some solar
storms - far from everywhere. I missed 10M on Saturday, even though I've seen
activity on P3, but waited too long to run other band. Was able to pick some SA
mults later and micro SA run, that's it.
 No EU on 20 via expected path, some called in from late into Asian run. Only
couple of the EU on 80M, but loud ones (DL2LDE, G0YCE). Somehow time off came to
almost 6 hours, even though I nap only 1.5-2HR.Need to watch time off.
 In general happy with the results for the given bands conditions but expected
more Q's.
73 and thanks for calling!
Alex, KU1CW