[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 20:10:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 4

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): :58

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  93
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  93  Mults = 93  Total Score = 8,649

Club: Jefferson ARC (LA)

Comments:

Arrived a little late to the club only to find the fingerprints of Hurricane
Zeta all over the antenna system. Fortunately I was able to get the Classic
tribander in service and managed to stay on 20m for the duration. Many normally
strong signals on 20m were very weak but the band was quiet so after all was
said and done I came out with a decent score.

Now to trouble shoot the Steppir and inverted vees to get ready for Sweepstakes
where Jim N5HZ (1425) and I will be operating under the club call W5GAD. Good
luck in the Sweepstakes and hope to put your call in the log.

73/Chuck/NO5W