[3830] SS CW K7GK(@W6JZH) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7gk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7GK(@W6JZH) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 03:15:17 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: W6JZH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  173
   40:  453
   20:  420
   15:  188
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Being out of the country for a bit, I didn't operate Sweeps last 3 times. I
definitely missed it. Turns out, I also missed NT, never heard one this weekend.
The contest is definitely more fun with full power, though RX was a challenge,
especially on the low bands. Bracing myself for a brutal UBN report this year.
I had to look up the last time I entered HP category, turns out it was 10 years
ago. Sunday doldrums didn't seem that bad this year. Not sure what to attribute
that to, maybe a few extra dB of output.
Many thanks to John for use of the station.
73, Denis