[3830] SS CW N6RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 03:21:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.4

------------
  160:    1
   80:   75
   40:   74
   20:    3
   15:    6
   10:    1
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My 67th CW SS was mostly as an observer, hosting WD6T on the main station
remotely. I used another position in the station to work bands that Dave was not
on, like 10m, 40m at noon, 160! It was enjoyable watching the Online Scoreboard,
Dave's screen,split screen TV football, and occasionally making a few Qs. Had a
few bursts of 120/hr.  Achieved my goal of making at least one QSO on each of
the six bands. CU on SSB for another token effort when the main operation
allows.