[3830] SS CW NR5M(K5GA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NR5M(K5GA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 12:37:57 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): K5GA
Station: NR5M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  144
   40:  488
   20:  686
   15:   13
   10:
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Had to take off 1 1/2 hours at 0300 due to complications with the station
network control of the equipment and antenna switching. I patched it together
the best I could but was fighting trouble with it throughout the contest. The
transceivers to amps to antenna control was very flaky. Sorry for the QLF
moments that this caused for you guys.

A very frustrating contest for me but it IS sweepstakes !