[3830] SS CW K8CN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8CN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 14:48:14 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0:06

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   3
   20:   2
   15:   3
   10:
------------
Total:   8  Sections = 6  Total Score = 96

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I aimed for the bottom of the QRP rankings, and I think I made it!  The radio
was fired up from before the start until after the end, but myriad house chores
and an unexpected visit from our son, plus usual university work overload on a
weekend, all conspired to maximize NON-BIC time, hence the 6 minute slog I
endured.  The last time I entered SS CW with some effort was 2017, but I clearly
don't have my priorities straight for this favorite contest of

Apologies to the great crew at ND7K for busting a Q - I don't think they
suffered.

Maybe next year I'll create a buffer around the SS CW weekend?

73,
Mike, K8CN

Rig: K3/10 at 5 watts, 135 foot doublet at 45 feet, fed with window line.