[3830] SS CW W5GAD Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no5w.chuck@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W5GAD Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 20:15:18 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W5GAD
Operator(s): N5HZ NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:   60
   40:  186
   20:  182
   15:    9
   10:
------------

Club: Jefferson ARC (LA)

Comments:

Jim (N5HZ) and I decided to have a go at SS CW from the newly refreshed
operating positions at the Jefferson ARC even though some of the antennas had
the fingerprints of Hurricane Zeto still on them.

It was fun working lots of excellent CW operators under band conditions that
were quite good. This was one of our initial efforts at encouraging club members
to do more contesting from the clubhouse. We hope to follow up in two weeks with
another multi-op involving more members so look for W5GAD again in the ARRL SS
Phone.

Thanks for the Qs,

73

Chuck-NO5W