[3830] SS CW K3UA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3UA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 22:06:23 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  566
   40:  290
   20:  142
   15:    5
   10:    0
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Great efforts this year by all...

So managed to achieve my new high operating LP SS CW this year using my K3 and
20 ft high all band 80M dipole and of course SO1R.  Am thinking that in the
future I’ll put up a simple 40M inv V and attempt to configure station as a
poor man’s SO2R.  We’ll think about that...

Hated to miss two sections - VO2 and VY1/VE8.  Heard mention that VY1 stations
called in on 20M during the runs but that would be pushing it for me with my not
so strong 20M signal.  But glad some got the sweep.

Use to have a really bad intermittent noise during darkness hours but it seems
to have gone away (fingers crossed).  Believe it may have been coming from a
street light since only starts as darkness hours approach.

Anyway there will be more SS stories as everyone recovers from the grueling
weekend.

73,

Phil K3UA