[3830] SS CW N4VI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cadamsins@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4VI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 16:26:46 +0000

------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Antennas:

80m  dipole
40m  2 dipoles, 90 degrees
20m  dipole
15m  see 40m

Pretty sure I've never had most qso's on 80m. More a reflection of when I
"put in the time" I suspect. Still 80m played fairly well. Missed NL
and NW and never heard them. Sunday morning I was probably mid 60's in mults but
most showed up as a matter of course. Got WY early, which has prevented sweeps
in the past.

Too many cobwebs when I first started, all the "dits" were running
together. Expect it will take a toll on the claimed score.

Had a great time.

73's de Chris, n4vi