[3830] OK/OM DX CW WB8WKQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW WB8WKQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:11:44 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   1      1
   80:  16     15
   40:  29     26
   20:  40     33
   15:   5      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  91     80  Total Score = 21,840

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Kind of a fun contest for an "off weekend" of contesting.  I started
late, so probably missed a lot of 15 and 20 activity.  But nice to hear 15M open
so well to eastern EU.  20M was real good.  40M was fair, but not great.  80M
was quite the struggle and 160 I only got one contact (OM7M - who I got on 5
bands, I think, 160M was a bit of a questionable QSO). Nice to work Laci on 4
bands in his own QSO party,  Went back through my logs, and think this may have
been my first attempt at this one.  Thanks for the contest and all the Q's.