[3830] WAE RTTY AA4CF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4cf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY AA4CF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 00:25:09 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    1    1    0      4
   40:   70  100   30     60
   20:  136  166   30     96
   15:   17   28   11     28
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  224  295   71    188  Total Score = 55,460

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

I have done the WAE CW contest for years, one of my favorites, so this is the
first year I tried WAE RTTY.  Could only operate for 8 hours but thoroughly
enjoyed it.  My computer hung sunday morning, which resulted in some log
corruption, so I lost some QTCs from the log.  I hope to run this much longer
next year.  Receiving QTCs too some getting used to, but the explanation on the
N1MM site was very useful information.

73,
Charlie