[3830] WAE RTTY WB2NVR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb2nvr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY WB2NVR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 02:53:02 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: WB2NVR
Operator(s): WB2NVR
Station: WB2NVR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31da
Operating Time (hrs): 18.75

   80:   30   40    10    60
   40:  154  294   140   126
   20:  181  399   359   104
   15:   13   23    23    26
   10:    0    0     0     0
------------------------------
Total:  378  756   532   316  Total Score = 238,896

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

WAE with QTCs is a lot of fun. Spent most of my time on 40 and 20.  Took a while
to learn how to use the QTC feature on N1MM+, but eventually got the hang of it.
TNX to all the guys who work on N1MM+!  Again, even though there were lots of
spots on 15 M, I only managed 13 Qs. Probably something to do with my BigIR/80
not being great on 10 & 15, even in 3/4 wavelength mode. Was able to work
most of the stations I could hear. Never heard a VK, ZL, Africa, or JA.  Enjoyed
watching the Online Scoreboard, passing a number of OPs, but never was able to
catch N1SNB or NU4E. Maybe if I put in a few more hours.... TNX for the Qs, 73
Bob WB2NVR