[3830] WAE RTTY MW9W(GW0KRL) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g0krl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY MW9W(GW0KRL) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:46:23 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: MW9W
Operator(s): GW0KRL
Station: MW9W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Northern Europe
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  206  206     0   132
   40:  259  259    10   120
   20:  214  214    99    94
   15:   73   73    10    58
   10:    0    0     0     0
------------------------------
Total:  752  752   119   404  Total Score = 351,884

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Really enjoyed the contest, unfortunately I didn't have as much time available
as I had hoped due to the terrible weather we had here over the weekend.
Torrential rain and storm force winds meant numerous trips outside to tie things
down and move things to safety!
I'd never previously attempted QTC's but after watching the video by K8UT and
reading GU0SUP's info it all went well other than one attempt when the computer
crashed... Can't remember who the other station was but I'm very sorry.
Thanks to everyone I worked, 73 till the next one.
Ian MW9W / GW0KRL / GW7APP