[3830] WAE RTTY W0MB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W0MB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:47:30 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:
   40:  200  200    49   126
   20:  253  253   128   102
   15:   58   58    80    56
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  511  511   257   284  Total Score = 218,112

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:Kenwood IC7610, Kenwood TL-922, Mosley PRO67@60,N1MM+. Again waited till the
second day of the test to figure out the QTC thing. Still not quite sure as I am
still having problems receiving qtc's. I need to send out qtc's when I can as
rec qtc's is harder sometimes. I did better in this one than ones in the past as
I doubled my score. I didn't really spend the time in this one and couldn't get
on 80 meters as n1mm+ stopped working. I didn't hear any on 80 meters the first
night as I waited a long time before I qsy'ed to 80. I need to remember to ask
if they want to rec qtc's. As they maybe hearing me better then I am hearing
them. Maybe I should have called cq more than doing search and pounce. Maybe I
will be better prepared for next year.