[3830] CWopsT AF4T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, af4t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AF4T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 04:44:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 19

Call: AF4T
Operator(s): AF4T
Station: AF4T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM86ti
Operating Time (hrs): 0.7

------------
  160:
   80:  37
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  37  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,369

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Work ran late, didn't get started until 0318Z. I say to myself, good thing I had
prepped everything while on my last break, hooray for working from home. At
0357Z I discover that I skipped two steps "Turn Amplifier AC Power Back
ON" and "Amplifier STBY to OPR" that were right after "Put
on headphones." So to all of you that heard and answered any part of the 70
watts I ran tonight, thanks and 73!