[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 03:26:00 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 20

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   9      7
   80:  23     18
   40:  24     17
   20:   4      4
   15:   0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  60     46  Total Score = 2,760

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Tonight was a magic carpet ride for me. The bands were quiet and people could
hear me on 160! Seemed to find peeps on the right side of the QSO. Tnx all.

Five min segments: 8, 9, 12, 10, 8, and ... trumpets please ...13!

Tnx four bagger with Big Mike/W9RE and three baggers with N3QE, KB5RF, and
W8WTS.

Great fun. Was one behind my Cajun buddy, KZ5D  but then hit a gusher the last
five minutes getting all I called and having some smooth interleaved SO2R magic
between 80 and 160. Very unusual for me. Think I got Art tonight unless some
crazy Mults for him.

Tnx all, Jim N3BB