[3830] SS SSB N3OC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N3OC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 22:49:56 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N3OC
Operator(s): N3OC WR3Z
Station: N3OC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  465
   40:  550
   20:  419
   15:   15
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First contest I ever operated wearing a mask hi hi.  But we did that since
multiop.  Each op used their own station and we kept the window open and the fan
on.  Still trying to get the SBE solid state amp to work in a contest, a little
better this time but still frustrating.  too many re-tunes and cut outs, they
are just too darn sensitive to even a little SWR.  Not sure if this is going to
be usable in a contest environment long-term.  Conditions seemed so-so with the
K=4 at times.