[3830] SS SSB N1SNB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N1SNB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 00:44:55 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N1SNB
Operator(s): N1SNB
Station: N1SNB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Massachusetts
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  553
   40:  302
   20:  267
   15:   17
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My wife asked me this afternoon if this was the last contest for a while and I
told her to ask me again next Sunday.

It's been 24 years since I last did this content.  What a grind mentally, I was
begging for it to be over by mid morning.  The contacts get more challenging and
sparser as the event goes on.

Missed PE and NT.   I worked a bunch of NNY too - so, I think the section was
well represented this year.

Thanks to everyone for all the contacts.  And thanks to the guys at Remote Ham
Radio for getting me set up to do this contest from NNY.  I worked a bunch of
NNY too - so, I think the section was represented this year.

I've got a nice thing going doing SSB contests remote with Remote Ham Radio at
fancy stations and doing RTTY and CW contests from my home station with my more
limited antennas.

Happy Thanksgiving and GL in WW