[3830] SS SSB W6BB(NT6V) School Club LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W6BB(NT6V) School Club LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 01:32:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W6BB
Operator(s): NT6V
Station: W6BB

Class: School Club LP
QTH: CM87uv
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   1
   20:  68
   15:   4
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Short activity from the UC Berkeley campus. We installed a K3 and a new shack
computer as a starter. We hope to improve our antennnas soon and add lowband
capability in order to increase our activity. It was fun to test the new
equipment in action and we will hopefully be able to have more substantial
activities once we are allowed back in the shack with more than one person.