[3830] SS SSB VO1BQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VO1BQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 02:18:58 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VO1BQ
Operator(s): VO1BQ
Station: VO1BQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

------------
  160:
   80:  108
   40:   29
   20:    8
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Well conditions were pretty poor way out here...20M was QRN and very weak Sigs,
15, didn't hear anyone.

40M was terrible as well, well at least it was here in VO1 land

Only band that seemed to work for me was 80M and that's usually my weakest Band.

Most of my operating time was S&P, I did run a little on Sat evening on 80
and thats when I picked up most of my QSO's.  Tried running a little here on
Sunday evening but I called and called only getting a scattered return....

500W into an EFHW up about 30ft at half way point.

Thanks for the QSO's... I will be back next year !   73  Joe Vo1bq