[3830] SS SSB VE4VT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE4VT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:04:47 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   80
   40:  640
   20:  567
   15:   10
   10:    0
------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Started the contest with 7 straight hours of 100+QSO/Hr.  Then 40m went long and
with 150 Watts and a wire it was tought to get the attention of the east coast
folks on 80m.
Sunday was tough all day. Conditions on 20 were disturbed with lots of rapid
QSB.
The last 3 hours were horrendous with auroal effects on 40m.  Again with 150
watts it was hard to hold a frequency and lost many battles. Now I remember why
I bought the amplifier.

Missed NT, AK, PE, and VI.  I heard a pileup for a VY2 but after 20 minutes I
gave up and hoped another one would call me.  No luck.  I checked 20 and 15m
early hoping to catch VI and PR.  Found the PR but no luck on VI.  Pointed the
antenna NW Sunday afternoon hoping to catch the attention of a roaming AK or NT.
No luck.

Hope everyone found a VE4 for their logs.

Thanks for the QSO's and the patience for the many repeats in a all the QRM.

73 Ed
VE4VT