[3830] SS SSB K7QA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7QA@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K7QA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:07:12 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 13+

------------
  160:    0
   80:  111
   40:   97
   20:  325
   15:  170
   10:    0
------------

Club: BigSky

Comments:

Never a serious effort for me doing SSB. I guess I do this for N9RV and the Big
Sky guys. 15m performed well. Heard SA stns on 10 but no SS action. The K index
at 12 made things challenging the first evening and Sunday morning. Lots of weak
sigs and unanswered calls. Condx improved Sunday afternoon. Too many missing VE
sections this year. Somehow missed my neighbor Idaho. Heard Rod W7ZRC doing
S&P but could not catch him.