[3830] SS SSB KH7M(W1VE) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@w1ve.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KH7M(W1VE) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:07:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): W1VE
Station: KH6ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PAC
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:   33
   40:   85
   20:  566
   15:  558
   10:   59
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the Qs.  Low band conditions from HI were terrible; only
highlights were some ops with decent ears on the east coast!  Andy N2NT, no
issues on 75!   N1SNB heard me from NNY and picked that mult there.   Last two
were VI (picked up on 10) and PE (in the 15m pileup).

I never get tired of SS.  Sunday I was very busy until the last two hours.

Max, KH6ZM: You are the best, and thank you so much.

Station FT5K, Expert 1.5K amp, StepIR Yagi on 20-10, phased Verts on 40 and 75.
RemoteRig, with DF3CB Soft FT5K front panel for radio control, N1MM for
Logging.
Remote from NH was flawless.

73, Gerry W1VE