[3830] SS SSB WB0TEV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB0TEV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:24:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 23:43

------------
  160:
   80:  177
   40:  719
   20:  487
   15:  183
   10:
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

This is the best score I can remember turning in for Phone SS, but it still
won't be enough to win the very competitive NTX section.  Kudos to K5RT who will
likely take that title this year.
40m was definitely the money band and the two crossed reversible beverages I put
up this summer really helped dig out the weak ones.
15m was more productive than in the recent past.

Was pleased to get a flaky rotator swapped out just days before the contest.

Managed to get the sweep, but was surprised at what the last ones were this year
in the form of PE and the last section was MAR.  Where were all those VE1/VE9
folks?  Never saw an MAR spot but fortunately VE1RSM called to my 40m run around
2300Z Sunday.

Sometime after the log submission deadline I plan up uploading all the recorded
QSO audio files so if you worked me you can hear how you sounded.  Go to the
WB0TEV qrz.com page and scroll down to the section for such.

73,
Victor WB0TEV