[3830] SS SSB K5KG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giwagner@k5kg.com, FCG@groups.io
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5KG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:30:45 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 13:23

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  489
   20:  427
   15:  298
   10:   11
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Was pleased to see 15m open nicely and for 10m to offer up a few Qsos.  This is
a  promising sign for next weekend's CQWW CW.

Missed NL and NT.  Never heard a peep out of either section.  Was surprised to
have VY2NA call me.  Operator sounded like a young person who was being coached
in the background.  I give him/her kudos for hanging in there and doing a good
job.

I was surprised at the large number of newly licensed ops with the current
"check" numbers.  It's great to see so many new ops not only getting
on the air, but entering this somewhat challenging contest.

I continue to me perplexed and frustrated by the large number of stations with
poor TX audio.  We need to do all we can to help these ops improve their audio
quality.

We had a house guest, so my time to play radio was cut short.

Station
K3 + KPA1500
Triband yagi at 60 ft
2el 40 yagi at 75 ft.