[3830] SS SSB AC6ZM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AC6ZM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:50:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10:35

------------
  160:
   80:   57
   40:  278
   20:   35
   15:   28
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort for SSB SS. My goal was 75 Sections plus perfecting my running
skills on Phone. SSB does take more effort than CW but good rates can be had
with practice. Thanks to Ron (WV4P) for his real-time coaching while I ran on 40
meters. He shared a few new techniques that proved to work well. Sorry but I
promised not to give out the secret sauce. It was nice to be recognized by so
many CWops and hear the voice the behind the call-sign so to speak. Between SS
and LZ DX, I was kept busy this weekend. Thanks for the Q's. Missed AK, SB, EWA,
BC, MAR,  NL, NT, PE and QC for the sweep.