[3830] SS SSB WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 06:17:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:    0
   80:   69
   40:  183
   20:   63
   15:   15
   10:    0
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I would like to see an 'overlay' contest in Sweepstakes for the "He
Man" category. That is for those of us who didn't use computer voice
keying. I tried hooking up an  8-track player years ago without a lot of
success. I operated in 'stealth' mode this year. I didn't get much louder than
normal voice volume and at times even running at a whisper.

The bands were good and the best part was that the low bands were very quiet. I
mean, 80m reminded me of 15m. I managed to work 74 of the 84 mults. I missed
EWA, SB and AK in the US and I only worked a few VE3 and Ve5.....but I did
manage to work VY2NA while she was doing S&P on 15m. I caught her at the end
of a QSO and asked her to QSY down 10kc. There she was 59+ with no pileup! I had
several good runs on 40 and 80m.

I managed to work several of my Swamp Fox members, K3DNE who was making some
noise along with N4IQ, NU4E, AC4MC and KN4SMO.

I'll see y'all next weekend in the CQWW CW!

63s Dave WN4AFP

Kenwood TS-50 - 80M OCF dipole at 55\'
Are you a contester located in South Carolina? If so, visit the Swamp Fox
Contest Group website at http://swampfoxcontestgroup.com