[3830] SS SSB VO1KVT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VO1KVT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:57:39 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VO1KVT
Operator(s): VO1KVT
Station: VO1KVT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:    0
   80:   77
   40:   99
   20:   87
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

I did a lot of S&P during this contest as my intention was to try and get
the sweep. The early part was good as I logged VI and PR which in the past has
been some of the hard ones to work, to my surprise in the late afternoon on 20
meters the propagation to the west coast was poor, despite listening for
stations from BC, AB, SK, NT, AK,etc I did not hear any of them, I did manage to
work one station from MB. I was looking for UT, heard K7UT on 40 meters with a
good signal, tried to get his attention for more than an hour but could not
break the USA pileup. The last one I managed to log was VY2NA, PE on 80 meters
with one hour remaining.
Anyway always a fun contest, Thanks to all who participated.
Stay Safe!

73, Ken, VO1KVT