[3830] SS SSB AA4TI SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AA4TI SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 13:23:36 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   23
   40:   30
   20:  116
   15:   11
   10:    0
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Without a doubt the most unruly contest ever.  It was disappointing to see so
many operators using poor operating tactics.  The pileups for even common
sections was incredible.  It took me about an hour to work VY1CO and during that
hour he only worked 35 stations due to the unruly pileup.  Sadly, I found myself
having to resort to some of those same ungentlemanly tactics to make contacts.
My puny antenna and 500 watts was no match in this verbal fistfight.  Most of my
operating was S and P with the goal of a clean sweep.  I did not quite make
it... I got the difficult sections but missed out on AR and PAC.  I heard AR
several times but it was always weak and I was just not heard.  Family
commitments kept me from being able to work PAC when the propagation was there.
So, there is no coffee mug for me this year.  Phone Sweeps was still fun and we
will give it another go next year for sure.