[3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:39:14 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:
   80:  235
   40:  260
   20:   78
   15:   36
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, another year with no Sweep. From the looks of it, I'm not the only one.
I'm not sure I like the idea of PE becoming its own section. For both CW and
SSB, it seemed like there was only one or two operators participating. Listening
to the pile-ups was painful. Same with NT, us little pistols just can't get
through the pile-ups. I was lucky to have both MAR and NL call me, otherwise I'm
sure I would have missed them. Overall, I still had fun and wound up doing
better than expected. However, the bulk of my log is mostly stations within a
stone's throw.

Dave
W9QL