[3830] SS SSB W5RRR Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9twj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W5RRR Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 04:39:54 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W5RRR
Operator(s): W9TWJ AB5SS
Station: W5RRR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:   31
   40:  496
   20: 1005
   15:    6
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Always a great time! Things went really well for us on 20 but our noise floor on
40 and 80 was terrible (S8 most of the time; it was a miracle if it reached S7)
- but that's the way the cookie crumbles. It was nice to see 15 open. Going in
we knew NT was going to be a bear but in the second hour VE8 called. When we
went QRT for the night we were still missing PE, MS, MAR, AR, and BC. Within the
first three hours on Sunday, we were able to knock out everything but BC. Only
heard/worked 1 MS station. It took another four hours to get BC in the log and
the sweep was complete around 1905z. After that, it seemed the flood gates
opened up and we were able to log 3 more BC stations. Thanks everyone for the Qs
and fun - see y'all next year!! Cheers!

Callsigns Worked
0       187
1       123