[3830] CWopsT VP5M(K4QPL) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qpl2@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VP5M(K4QPL) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:15:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 25

Call: VP5M
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: VP5M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VP5
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   32
   20:   68
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  100  Mults = 96  Total Score = 9,600

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Warmup for CQ WW. Opened on 40 good CWT rate. Went to 20 with objective of
working as DX CWOps members as possible. Worked a good number but often overrun
with general DX'ers and it's hard to sort out in the kind of pileups we get down
here. Too many names as "599"! A lot of great ops; a lot of lids who
won't listen--or maybe can't when I'm trying to pull out a weak EU station.
Managed to eke out 100 Q's but sacrificed rate while looking for CWOPS members.
CU in the next one and in the big show this weekend.