[3830] CQWW CW K5WA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5WA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 18:22:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:   42    14       18
   80:  193    19       49
   40:  841    23       60
   20:  585    26       70
   15:  651    22       71
   10:   55    13       25
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Drat, I was shooting for 42+ hours but Murphy took out 2 rotators with all this
high wind and rain we had this weekend so I'm calling it a contest at noon on
Sunday with 38 hours in the books.  Fabulous conditions even though the rain
static took me off the air for a while. I'm sure there will be record scores.
My goal was to get half of K5GN's score and I'm probably short of that goal
knowing how motivated Dave is to rack up big scores.

Glad WRTC2022 qualifying is over and I can play around while waiting on a K4 to
show up so I can finish my upgrade my extremely inefficient remote setup.  Going
to be nice when it is finished

Thanks for the Qs.

73,

Bob K5WA