[3830] CQWW CW K9DR SO(A)SB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9DR@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9DR SO(A)SB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 23:25:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: SO(A)SB160 HP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:  33     10       14
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  33     10       14  Total Score = 1,584

Club:

Comments:

For ladder points...out of AOCC circle.

Had planned an all band entry, but Wyoming winds took out the tribander.
Suspect feedpoint issues.  Tower guy can't get to it until Monday.

Since the 160 meter Tee was still functional, decided to see if I could pick up
a couple of the four entities I still need for DXCC on that band.  I guess too
many sunspots, because conditions sucked and activity was low.  A few weeks ago,
I was running JA's by the score and zilch this weekend.  Didn't pick up anything
new.  Hope things improve on the Top Band by next weekend.

Equipment: K3/P3 to KPA1500.  TX/RX antenna is the Tee made by my 80 meter Vee
antenna with apex at 43'.  The feedline acts as atop-loaded vertical.  Six
radials to property lines plus chicken wire ground screen.  Gets out, but less
than optimum for receiving in my noisy neighborhood.