[3830] CQWW CW K2SX SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dbmcalpine73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2SX SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 23:37:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   40    12       18
   80:   88    16       43
   40:  373    27       86
   20:  229    26       77
   15:  293    25       77
   10:   41    14       18
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Friday night started out great with some good runs, considering I was using 600
watts into a dipole at 35'.  Sat started out well with some good runs on 20 and
even more when I moved to 15.  10 never quite opened.  Then, things fell apart
in the late afternoon.  I was using my doublet at 35' on 80, 15 and 10M and it
suddenly started acting up and could not get the SWR down below 2:1 on any
bands. It only got worse.  Some of it was due to a light rain that started
around 8 pm; who knows what the rest was.  Went to bed early at around midnight
in hopes that things would be better on Sun morning.  They were not so packed it
in early.  At east condx ere getting better over the prior year.  As they say,
"Wait 'til next year."  Hopefully, I will have replaced the doublet
with something a little more reliable.