[3830] CQWW CW NN5O SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NN5O SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:15:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 11:52

  160:
   80:   21     8       13
   40:  177    22       61
   20:   48    16       23
   15:   23    11       11
   10:   36     7        9
------------------------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

FUN!!

I ran most of the contest in low power, but when I heard big pileups on far away
stations (Kenya, Malawi, Mauritania, Indonesia, and even British Isles stations
were weak here on my loop), I touched the amp just to get these stations into my
log.  So, as a demonstration of honesty and integrity, I changed my
classification to high power.

Also, I chose Assisted, because when I heard good DX stations, I wanted to alert
others to their presence.  So, I posted those to the cluster.  And, while I was
viewing the cluster, I found one I really wanted.  So, since I would probably
not have found that station (weak on me), otherwise, I did the right thing.

Anyway, it was lots of fun, even if it was just a casual effort here.

Congrats to my several buddies in the Deep Dixie Contest Club who were doing
great...especially Mitch K7RL and Tor N4OGW (15m only).  Looks like Fritz K4OAQ
and Steve N8BJQ put up really nice numbers, too.

Now, on to other chores around the hacienda here.  Best wishes to all!

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)