[3830] CQWW CW W7RH SO(A)SB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7RH SO(A)SB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:28:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: SO(A)SB160 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:  106    20       27
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Contest conditions on 160m were horrible. I can't remember the last time they
were as bad for both nights. Signals were weak both nights with no grand
openings. Friday night had impossible conditions from the West Coast to EU with
only a few heard and many calling with lots of repeats.My highlight was a JA run
Saturday morning of 44 JA stations. Saturday night I managed to finally work a
few EU stations but they were extremely weak and they quickly disappeared.
Saturday morning conditions to Asia were very poor. Customary contacts could not
hear my calls and were very weak.Thanks to my morning VK friends who showed up
for a multiplier by surprise. Thanks to RL3A for super ears in very trying
conditions.

Score wise very blah. It was only slightly better than all of my low power
entries in the past. This time around I was running modest high power from my
remote (on site) operating position of 500W.

>From my perspective it has been a very poor solar minimum as compared to the
past cycle with the official solar minimum in December of 2019. A lot of work
was done on station this year replacing some 15 year old boxes.

The season isn't over yet but CQWW CW for me is a true test of station
capability.
See you all on Top Band
73
Bob, W7RH